Your privacy is important to us. We have lots of different ways that we communicate and interact with you, and have listed the privacy terms below for you.
Who are we?
We are Authentic Results Pty Ltd ABN 30 282 243 925 (AR). References to “us”, “we” or “our” include AR.
Who does this policy apply to?
Protecting your privacy:
We are committed to protecting your personal information and complying with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth privacy act) and other State and Territory laws governing the use of personal information collectively (Privacy Laws), which regulate how personal information is handled from collection to use and disclosure, storage, access and disposal.
‘Personal information’ generally means any kind of information in any form about a person that identifies that person and includes sensitive information such as health information.
How we manage the personal information that we collect, use and disclose, and how to contact us if you have any questions about our management of your personal information or would like to correct the personal information we hold about your, or would like to lodge a complaint with us regarding our compliance with Privacy Laws.
What kind of Personal information do we collect?
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- identifying information such as name, and contact information like your home address, phone numbers, and email address;- financial information, such as bank account and credit card details;
- information about your involvement in other programs you participate in.
You generally have the right not to identify yourself when dealing with us, where it is practicable for us to allow it. However, on many occasions we will not be able to do this, for example, when we are providing you with one of our services or products.
If you do not provide or authorize the provision of personal information we request, we may be unable to provide you with some or all of our products and services or the products and services of our partners.
How do we collect and hold your personal information?
We will only collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive manner. We may collect your personal information from:
- you, another person signed up as a customer with you or from a person authorised to provide us this information on your behalf;
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- We store your information securely. Access to personal information
is restricted to individuals properly authorised to do so.
- We also take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant.
- We keep your personal information for only as long as it is required in order to provide you with products and services and to comply with our legal obligations. When it is no longer needed for these purposes, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify this personal information.
Why do we collect, use and disclose your personal information?
Collection: We collect your personal information to enable us and our third party suppliers and partners to provide you with products and services, partner offerings and information on other products and services.We may also be required by law to collect some personal information.
Use: We may use your personal information for these purposes, including to:
- process your enrolment into a product or service;
- manage our relationship with you;
- process and audit payments;
- analyse, investigate, pursue and prevent suspected fraudulent activities;
- assess your suitability for and contact you about other Products that we believe may be of benefit to you;
- partner or work with third parties to improve our membership offering and value;
- manage and develop our business and operational processes and systems;
- conduct marketing, feedback and research activities;
- manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints or issues;
- perform other functions and activities relating to our business; and
- comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure: In doing so we may disclose your personal information to persons or organisations in Australia and overseas including:
- our subsidiaries;
- our agents and service providers;
- our employees and contractors;
- other persons included in your membership or program as part
of administering your product or service;
- potentialor actual buyers of our assets or business;
- payment system operators and financial institutions;
- government agencies;
- third parties with whom we partner or work with to improve our membership offering and value;
- otherservice providers or other third parties who assist us in the detection and investigation of fraud; and
- other parties to whom we are authorised or required by law to disclose information.
How we communicate with you:
To keep you informed quicker, where you provide us with an email address, we send most service and product related communications to you by email.
From time to time, we may also collect and use your personal information so that we can promote and market Products to you and keep you informed of special offers from us and third parties, including by direct mail, SMS and MMS messages, by phone and email.
You can choose how we communicate with you and manage your consents to receiving promotions and offers by contacting us:
At email@example.com, or unsubscribing to our emails.
Do we disclose your personal information overseas?
We may need to disclose your personal information to organisations located outside of Australia from time to time in the ordinary course of our business. Most of these overseas organisations are services providers or related entities which provide support and assistance to us in delivering our products and services to you.
Where we do, we take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is given the same type of protection as it is afforded within Australia. This may be through satisfying ourselves that the overseas organisation has controls in place to comply with Australian privacy laws, ensuring that the overseas organisation is located in a country which we believe has a similar privacy regime to Australia or through contractually or otherwise mandating the adequate management of the information.
On occasion, we may also disclose your personal information to overseas organisations where you instruct us or expressly consent to us doing so. In such cases, we may not take the above steps
in relation to the management of your information.
You can access or correct your personal information. How do you contact us to do so?
We will generally provide you with access to your personal information if practicable (although an administration fee may be charged), and will take reasonable steps to amend any personal information about you which is inaccurate or out of date.
You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the above any time you wish to do so.
In some circumstances, we may not permit access to your personal information, or may refuse to correct your personal information. Where this happens, we will provide you with reasons for this decision, seek alternatives and take any further legally required steps.
Do you have any concerns over the way we have collected, used or disclosed your personal information?
If you have any concerns or queries about the manner in which your personal information has been handled, please contact our office whose contact details are provided below.
If you wish to make a formal complaint, please provide your complaint in writing to our office. We will consider your complaint promptly and contact you to seek to resolve the matter.
Generally, we will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your complaint and let you know who is managing your query within 10 business days. We will attend promptly to your complaint and will aim to respond to your concerns or otherwise keep you informed of our progress within 30 days.
If we have not responded to you within a reasonable time or if your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you are entitled under the Privacy Act to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Our office: Authentic Results Pty Ltd, PO Box 594, Miami, 4220 QLD Australia.
Further information about the application of the Privacy Act can be found at the website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
If you have any questions about the issues covered in this site, please contact our office at email@example.com
Scott Harris is a leading Australian coach, mentor and speaker, with 20 years of experience working with individuals, businesses and audiences around the world and supporting them in creating phenomenal success; financially, physically and emotionally.
If theres anything we can do to support you on your wealth or coaching journey, or if you have any questions about any of Scott's events or programs, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.